Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lisboa Region



Lately I haven't been having that much time to write on this blog, this is mainly because I've changed my Job and accepted a new challenge. It was hard to leave the job I had for 6 years and start again somewhere else and it's also very time consuming. But even though the lack of time I still take some time off to take pictures and most of all to post process them.

My latest finished sets are about the Lisbon area, I've been there, in vacation, last summer visiting some friends.


Lisbon is the capital city and largest city of Portugal. It's a densely populated and urban region, I like visiting other cities and tend to like street photography, but if you don't like cities it also has beautiful surrounding places like:






You can check the rest of the pictures in the following sets:



No comments:

Post a Comment